- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
December 18 v 13 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
He who answers a matter before he hears it,
It is folly and shame to him.
STEP 6 : Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
Really, I am not to sure about that step six. I have better words for it, instead of folly and shame its called flying off the handle and its your fault, no matter how hard you try to explain yourself. You give me three words and I will create a new story in my head. Once created then I will proceed to become attorney, judge and jury, verdict GUILTY. Too many times, I have placed my foot in my mouth and made an A.... of myself. GOD is more than willing to step six me, my problem is there is some stuff I just don't want to let go of and this certainly is one of my defects of character.
FOR MORE OF TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB ,THE LATEST RECOVERY NEWS ,UPCOMING EVENTS AND COMING SOON TREATMENT CENTER OF THE MONTH.
VISIT : www.joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com