Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3 v 1 POWER IN THE PROVERB

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
STEP 1 : We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and , that our lives had become unmanageable.
Powerless is not the right word and neither is addiction ! Without GOD we are powerless against self ! I was addicted to me and my way of doing life the way I felt it should be lived.The funny thing is we are born with a choice between right and wrong and when we came into this world we knew nothing.What we were taught or what we caught as children is how we handle our lives .Deep down inside my heart their was a longing for something and no matter what I tried to fill it with it never satisfied.Sex,Chemical substances ,gambling ,money and the list can go on.Trust in the Lord was the most important thing I was not taught as most are not. Trust in the Lord is what everyone should be taught , trusting in GOD will not only filled the emptiness I felt it assures me that I am not on my own in the good times and the bad. Leaning not on my own understanding is a must and trusting in GOD is the key to the success ,peace ,joy and love I have finally found in my life. Step one should read we admitted we are powerless over self without GOD and our lives have become unmanageable , but with GOD our lives will become manageable .We are never powerless with GOD .So trust Him with your whole heart ,talk to HIM everyday ,depend on Him every moment ,He will restore you to sanity . 
For more POWER IN THE PROVERB and other recovery resources !

No comments:

Post a Comment