Friday, December 20, 2013



December 20 v 22 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Do not say, “I will recompense evil”;
Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.

STEP 5 :Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

Recompense - to repay; remunerate; reward, as for service, aid, etc.

At the age of ten something very traumatic happened to me at the hands of a family member.Being that young  I was unable to handle or understand why or how could this happen.From that point until I reached thirty two years of age, my life was ruled by anger resentment and fear.Dealing with people was something I was unable to do until I discoverd drugs and alcohol. No body was going to hurt me again ,at least so I thought.Ninety five percent of my time was spent of thinking of ways to get even (recompense ) with every single person that harmed me. This way of living poisioned everthing I did ,bitterness and misery were the only true friends I had , and they were taking the life right out of me. Living this way was not living at all and thankfully it did not end there for some it does ,but for us lucky few I took step one and found GOD. After thirteen years of twelve stepping I can sit here and finally realize the Proverb is true and I can share my step five with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment