Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28 Chp 18 v 39 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS

You have armed me with strength for the battle ; you have subdued my enemies (addictions) under my feet .


Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result o f these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.


Everyday is a battle ! Alone to fight is what led me to use ! We were not designed or put here on this earth to suffer and struggle.The Suffering and struggles we bring on ourselves become training tools in Gods hands . I have spent more time beating myself up more than anybody else . Working the steps constantly and studying Gods big book (Bible) opened my eyes to what life is about and how through my struggles and sufferings Gods purposes and rewards can and will be obtained. If you are alone fighting life there is help only a prayer and tear away from freedom just cry out !

James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

By Joseph dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment