Wednesday, September 3, 2014



September 3 Chp 78 v 72 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS 


He cared for them with a true heart and led them with skillful hands.


STEP 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.


Back in the day drugs and alcohol defined me . All you needed to know about me was my personality revolved around the use of chemical substances . Because of my use I was labeled a junkie ,stoner , loser , mad man , and strange . What you fill your life with will determine the person you are .For a long time I saw nothing wrong with the way I was and I used to tell myself I was a survivor and this world demanded me to be tough show no emotion or love towards anything or anyone . Using made that possible , senseless defected in character is what I had become. Steps 1 through 5 help me discover just how messed up I was and how much I hurt the people who really mattered . Now I am sober mean and miserable , if you look at me funny I will rip your face off . Feeling was something I was never good at that is why I used and the only way I can find peace and joy is give it to God . I love what the Psalm states , God has a true heart and skillful hands .I have a destiny and a purpose .God made me , I just gotta stop giving Him my opinions and for once in my life relax and trust that the maker of the universe can and will change me for the better .


James 4 8 - Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.




BY Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment