Thursday, September 18, 2014



September 18 v 12 v 13 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Restore to me the joy of your salvation ,and make me willing to obey you .

Then I will teach your ways to rebels ,and they will return to you .


STEP 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.



Six weeks clean time and I am ready to sponsor . I have seen many fall due to this misguided thinking .Six weeks clean time is a lot but enough too help others . If you have the slightest doubt about reaching out then you need to wait . Believe me and beware they are plenty of people in the rooms who are not there for sobriety .They are very much still in the game and looking for another victim .Give yourself one year with a good sponsor ! Pray everyday for what the Psalm states a willingness to obey God . Work the steps , I cant tell you enough how important the steps are. This is why I write what I write ,I am trying to stress the importance of the steps. I know you feel awesome and I am glad and I know you wanna give back and that's great but you gotta take it slow . Just because you can say the word recovery does not mean you have been recovered .


Galations 6:1 - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment