- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, June 7, 2019
Third Time Lucky: Open Dialogue and Finding Meaning in My Inherited Trauma | The Fix: I was four years old when I first wanted to run away. My earliest dreams were of flying: my parents and teachers shouting as I ran with arms outstretched, soaring upwards, heading for woodland, friendly birds and safety. When those dreams receded, alcohol took over in my teens, squishing away high levels of anxiety and loneliness, like a giant marshmallow.