Friday, May 31, 2019

Stop being a Stubborn Mule and Let Go let God !

May 31 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 3
\

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.


Matthew 11 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


Life begins at Step 3 ! Letting God take control will bring peace in the storms of life. He knows the beginning to the end and he knows whats best for your life. Quit trying to go it alone and figure you have it all figured out because you don't.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!
Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction you just got to believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment