Thursday, May 9, 2019

Good company, Bad company - May 2019 Newsletter



May 2019 Newsletter 
Abe S. 
Good company, Bad company
     
"It wasn't long before I knew I was in trouble."


Hi, My name is Abraham Stegall, and I have a long history of substance abuse and addiction. When I was young my parents were missionaries. I spent several years growing up in the field on the island of Cyprus. These were hard years for me. We were almost completely immersed in the culture. At school I would soon
discover that I was a target, and in order to protect myself I fell in with a rough crowd. I began to smoke and drink at a very young age and brought these habits home with me when we returned to the States in 1995.

     This was the beginning of a cycle that would last from the time I was twelve years old until I came to His Mansion on September 17, 2017.

   



Servant Leaders
   
Are you or someone you know a young adult (18-35) who desires to SERVE THE BROKEN and wounded while being CHALLENGED TO GROW?

During the one-year commitment, you will receive mentoring and equipping in how to be a faithful, Christ-centered leader. 
This hands on experiential learning is critical because it allows you to use and develop relational skills that will prepare you for work, ministry, marriage, and life.
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email




His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment