Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May 15 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 3

May 15 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 3



Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.(World Big book)


Ezekiel 36 25 “Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.[b] 27 And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations. (GODS BIG BOOK)

This is what God does for you!


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment