Friday, May 24, 2019

LET GO ! LET GOD !

May 24 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 8


Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.


ISAIAH 43 : 25 “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. 26 Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.


Take your troubles to the Lord and He will help you figure out if you were wrong and if you were , He will give you the courage and strength to make it right. If you lie awake at night replaying a interaction with another person over and over again then you need to get it fixed.Getting it fixed with God first will spare you alot of extra pain and suffering for both parties. We cant grow in recovery if we hold onto mistakes and regrets! They will stunt your growth and rob your peace.





By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!


No comments:

Post a Comment