Friday, May 31, 2019

Lifted up in Mercy - June 2019 Newsletter



June 2019 Newsletter 
Naomi J.
Lifted up in Mercy
     
"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:4


I am no stranger to the hardships of grief and loss. This is the story of how God met me in my pain, led me out of shame and into the fullness of joy in Him.
I was born in New Hampshire and grew up near the White Mountains. My parents were both believers, but divorced when I was just seven years old. From then until I left home at eighteen I would split time between two households, one week at my mother's, one week at my father's. I was the youngest, and at times I felt lost in the shuffle, and overlooked. Consequently I had freedom to do pretty much whatever I liked, and began to party.
I was in my early twenties when I got pregnant. I was young, and had been taught from an early age the importance of making a living and having a career. Because I had been helping to raise my niece over the past several years I also understood the kind of hard work it took to raise a child. I wasn't
ready to be a mother and I had been deceived by what our society deems acceptable. It was a hard decision, but I chose to end the pregnancy.

   



Servant Leaders
   
Are you or someone you know a young adult (18-35) who desires to SERVE THE BROKEN and wounded while being CHALLENGED TO GROW?

During the one-year commitment, you will receive mentoring and equipping in how to be a faithful, Christ-centered leader. 
This hands on experiential learning is critical because it allows you to use and develop relational skills that will prepare you for work, ministry, marriage, and life.
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by infotech@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment