Wednesday, May 22, 2019

WHAT YOUR HIDING INSIDE IS POISON !

May 22 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 10

Whatever it is your hiding inside comes out whether you realize it or not ! For example if your angry at someone no matter what you try to do to hold it in , it wont be stopped and it will poison you and everyone around you making you toxic. Exposing your inner poison is the only way heal and become the person God designed you to be.We are only as sick as our secrets so get it out in the open deal with it and put an end to self medicating. 


Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
(World Big Book)



Job 13:23 "How many are my iniquities and sins? Make known to me my rebellion and my sin. 
(Gods Big Book)




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment