Monday, May 20, 2019

Shame – Being VS Doing Something Wrong …

Shame – Being VS Doing Something Wrong …

By Jess Kimmel, MSAT, LLPC, Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:22 PM
I struggle to facilitate conversations about shame. And I’m transparent about that with my clients. This is for a few reasons: shame is difficult to conceptualize. Unlike “coping skills” or “aftercare planning,” shame is nebulous. Open for discourse. Dependent on our unique perspectives and past experiences. Additionally, I’ve yet to master managing shame in my […]
Read more »      
 
Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers 74 Lafayette Ave NE Grand Rapids Michigan 49503 United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment