Thursday, May 30, 2019

We are only as sick as our secrets !

May 30 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 4


Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.


Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.


If you have a heart and head full of junk your life will be cluttered. The good God wants to put into your heart and head wont fit. This is why Step four is so important ! That junk your full of is impacting your life and it could be the number one reason you self medicate. If we recognize and expose the stuff that keeps us awake at night it will lose its power over you. Freeing you to live a life of peace and joy! Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!
Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction you just got to believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment