Purdue’s Sackler embraced plan to conceal OxyContin’s strength, sealed deposition shows
A newly obtained sealed deposition shows a member of the family that founded and controls Purdue Pharma supported concealing OxyContin’s strength from doctors.
The deposition of Dr. Richard Sackler is believed to be the only time a member of the Sackler family has been questioned under oath about the illegal marketing of OxyContin and what family members knew about it.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly