- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Friday, October 17, 2014
October 17 Chp 34 v 6 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
In my desperation I prayed ,and the Lord listened ; He saved me from all my troubles.(Gods Big Book)
STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable.
You have been treading water for a long time. Desperately you seek rescue ! Anyone who has trended water for a long time knows it is only a matter of time before you sink and drown. How many times has a friend or loved one thrown you a life preserver to pull you to safety . Some never grab it and sink in the sea of addiction ,never to breathe again or see the sun . Next time someone throws you a life preserver grab it and hold on for dear life . Realize you cant make it on your own ! Let go and Let God !
Psalm 69 v 1 v 2 v 3
Save me, O God,for the floodwaters are up to my neck.
Deeper and deeper I sink into the mire; I can’t find a foothold.I am in deep water,and the floods overwhelm me.
I am exhausted from crying for help; my throat is parched.(Gods Big Book ) By Joseph Dickerson