Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2 Chp 33 v 13 v 14 v 15 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


The lord looks down from Heaven and he sees the whole human race.
From His throne He observes all who live on the earth.
He made their hearts , so He understands everything they do .(Gods Big Book) 

STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

God understands everything we do .What a powerful statement ! GOD sees us and is constantly watching over us ! When I was wondering in the wilderness of my various addictions , desperately seeking happiness and fulfillment , my response to this statement would have been that's creepy . Now this statement brings an unexplained peace and comfort .God understands every aspect of your life ! When I was wandering in my wilderness God was watching over me ! All those times I took it right too the edge of a cliff GOD was with me. All those nights I cried myself to sleep GOD was sitting by my bedside . Those nights where I was in a place I should not have been , consumed with fear , I was gonna get caught up in something I would not be able to get out of , God was there . The million times I hit my knees and prayed to God to get me out of this one and I will never do it again . I lied and GOD knew but GOD was with me anyway . Finally everything we do , not some things , everything . GOD is with you every minute of everyday you cant see God or hear GOD if you keep listening and looking to the world for the answer .



Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature. (Gods Big Book)


By Joseph Dickerson





No comments:

Post a Comment