Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March 27 ,2018 Twelve Stepping with Spiritual support from Scripture 


Psalm 78 v 2 He cared for them with a true Heart and led them with skillful hands. (GODS BIG BOOK)


Step 2 - Came to believe that God a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity and stability. (AA BIG BOOK)


Living life without God is not living at all.He created you with a specific design and purpose .Life is difficult with God so I cant imagine going back to the life I lived without Him.Not that long ago ,I spent my days heavily medicated numb, confused ,lost , clueless ,and hopelessly living life.Life was always terrible , guilt shame and fear were crushing and they had control ,and I hated everything and everybody. Broken is where my life wound up! My life now is far from pain free but I know that I know that God is leading me. Guilt ,shame,and fear no longer tell me how to feel or determine where my life is headed.Sleep at night is sound and peaceful .Ignorance , Pride and addiction were choices I made that kept God out of my life leading me to not living at all.If I had not discovered God and allowed Him to take His rightful place in my life ,I would have died prematurely ,robbed of all the blessings and gifts He has for me.Forget everything you know or you thought you knew about God and let God have control now. I guarantee you will not be let down only Humans do that. God your creator and loving Father misses you His greatest creation.


Proverb 3-v 5 v 6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. 



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.comPsalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment