- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
How I became and remain a motivated and Sober Parent | The Fix
How I became and remain a motivated and Sober Parent | The Fix: As I muddled through my mid forties, the stress of dealing with work and being a single parent meant that the way I dealt with every emotion was to get hammered every day to blackout. I was haunted that I was setting my young son Joseph up for a life battling addiction simply by the example I set. At the same time, I noticed that my mental abilities were significantly reduced and I could not rely on my memory. I didn't even realize that these two concerns were connected !