Friday, March 23, 2018

3-23-18 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SPIRITUAL SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 37 v 5 -Commit everything you do to the Lord ,trust Him and He will help you. (GODS BIG BOOK)

STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as revealed in the Bible.


Do you want joy ? do you want peace ? Notice the verse states,everything . We give God some things and keep some .Usually the things we keep are the things that cause us the most pain and there is no room for His peace and joy. Holding on to stuff especially the most painful ! Keeping it and trying to fix it on our own will lead to frustration!Frustration will steal your peace and joy !When God says everything He means everything ! LET GO ! LET GOD !

Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (GODS BIG BOOK)



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment