Saturday, January 11, 2020

Moving Through The Ickiness To Get To Bliss


DIGGING DEEP AND GOING THROUGH THE INNER WORK MAY LEAD TO FEELING LIKE THIS

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 9.42.36 PM.png

BUT THE FIRST FEW WEEKS IN, IT MAY FEEL MORE LIKE THIS

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 9.43.51 PM.png
I give HUGE props to my clients who allow the process to unfold, for the path to get clearer and for not quitting when times feel tough.  Staying with the feelings when a crying spell begins (happy and sad), practicing self-love and releasing self-judgment when mini-explosions occur, dealing with what comes up when they are re-evaluating where they are vs. where they thought they’d be. These are all very challenging things to face. Yes, this deep work isn’t always roses and rainbows (It will get you there!) and I am so impressed with their openness and courage to stay the course.
I am also honored to be trusted to facilitate this work as they bravely commit and open themselves up to be vulnerable.

I have three clients that I have been working with for a few weeks now and as the observer, I can see dramatic differences in just about everything about them – their language, self-awareness, their physiology, and already pretty huge transformations.  I’m not sure they can see as much as I do since they are feeling so many feelz, but I can see how much has shifted within them already.  And I am so impressed that neither of them has asked to back off, to take it easy or missed a session!

There can be instant gratification when we move through a few processes and we are able to discuss thoughts, awareness and immediate emotional release from them. But the real magic is seeing how the results continue to amplify and get built upon as time goes on - As the work subtly integrates other areas of life begins to shift stuff, sometimes without noticing for weeks, months, and possibly years.  

I know this has happened for me through my journey and still does.  I have experienced instant paradigm shifts and I have worked with coaches and mentors that I didn’t experience much at all…. At least not until a few years later and then HOLY MOLY did the transformation occur!  The seeds had been planted and since I continued to do inner work when the time was right and I guess when I was ready, transformations occurred. I’ve had a few new growth spurts which I attribute to a coaching program I attended over 5 years ago.  My point is don't give up or rule something out if you don't get results immediately, sometimes it takes a little time to blossom.

To say I am in awe of inner work is a radical understatement! I LOVE the gooey, icky, messiness of it all because I love to feel (and witness) the drastic shift – to see how liberated one can become when they stay the course.

CLICK HERE if you would like to read my latest blog entry about the "new" process that came to me during the holidays.  I've been sharing it with clients and they are remarking about how helpful it is to pull them out of anxiety and back into the moment ♡

For those of you have invested in coaching work with me in the past - keep at it, continue to look for the benefits of the work and revisit topics, concepts and exercises we have done.  This work is never "finsihed" and the more often you integrate it into your life the greater your rewards!

If you are curious and interested to see how my work has transformed, how much more I have to offer, how it could serve you, Set up a no-obligation call. During the call, you can share what areas of your life you would like to see improve and we can determine what type of work will get you there.
Until next time, be well πŸ™πŸ»
Heather
 

view online


No comments:

Post a Comment