Thursday, January 23, 2020

ADDICTION A SPIRITUAL CONDITION

January 23 , 2020 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS " TODAY STEP 1 "

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances—that our lives had become unmanageable.


Psalm 88
1 O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you. 2 May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.3 For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws near the grave. 4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like a man without strength.



When you are broken beyond your ability to fix ! God is the only one who can fix all of you !Look at that verse it explains where I was sixteen years ago. We discover God when we are completely done with self. The mess your in was not His plan and somewhere on your journey you took a detour. You got lost and we all have been lost and most are still lost. Give God a chance He is waiting anxiously for you to return to Him! He will renew ,transform, and rebuild you into
the person He designed you to be.  



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases! Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction!Matthew 8 v 17 This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah,who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment