Thursday, December 12, 2019

A Special Gift from the Lord-His Mansion Ministries December 2019 Newsletter


December 2019 Newsletter 
Breanna O. 
A Special Gift from the Lord
     
 
     "I figured I wouldn't get in, that I was a hopeless cause." For Breanna, thoughts like these plagued her so much that she used food and fantasy to replace relationships with others, herself and God. Bre felt deep loneliness and pressure to seem like someone she wasn't for almost 30 years. 
     Much to her disbelief, she was accepted into the program and was able to begin her process of healing. "September 17th 2018, I stepped onto the hill into the hardest, scariest, best thing that would ever happen to me. God has restored what I thought impossible- a loving, grace-filled, meaningful relationship with Him! He has brought me back to life over the past year! He has re-awakened my love for His Word, for music, for people. He has given me opportunities to find my voice and express myself." 
     Learning to develop loving relationships gave Bre a freedom she had never known. Looking to others and the Lord instead of isolating has allowed her to no longer use food as comfort. She has restructured her faith around her personal experience with Christ instead of following someone else's ideal to gain approval.
   


  



STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by infotech@hismansion.com  
 | Rapid removal with  | 


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment