Friday, December 13, 2019

A Reshaped Life 🎉 Give Hope

Give this Christmas season and help the next Macy

No one intentionally wants to be battered, abused, and living on the streets.
The only thing Macy could imagine doing was killing herself. She was just tired of hurting … tired of living.

“I heard someone screaming, and realized that someone was me. I’m not sure what I was saying, but I do remember screaming for God to help me. And, thankfully He did.”

Hundreds of struggling men and women are in our programs right now. Give them hope this Christmas Season by giving to The Foundry. Your donation will mean so much.
Give Today
Read Macy's Story
Copyright © 2019 The Foundry Ministries, All rights reserved.
You are subscribed to the Foundry Ministries e-mail list.

Our mailing address is:
The Foundry Ministries
PO Box 824
Bessemer, AL 35021-0824

Add us to your address book



 

No comments:

Post a Comment