- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, April 6, 2018
ARE YOU ALWAYS ON HIGH ALERT? Recovering from hyper-vigilance | The Fix
ARE YOU ALWAYS ON HIGH ALERT? Recovering from hyper-vigilance | The Fix: Like many I struggled for years with hypervigilance in group situations. Even still I usually prefer solitude, or a small crowd in safe, familiar setting. Hypervigilance (caused by stress, trauma and C-PTSD) brings about a state of increased anxiety. Other symptoms include: abnormally increased alertness, a high responsiveness to stimuli, and a constant scanning of the environment. In other words, you might feel like you always have a police car driving behind you.