Purchase this shirt and wear it proudly..
My beautiful son Daniel died at the age of 23 due to addiction does that mean I am a bad mother who made so many parenting errors?...
On the other hand my daughter Nicole is the youngest PA in her graduating class, probably the youngest PA in South Florida, staight A student, never gave me a days trouble (you know that perfect other child) hmmm does that mean I didn't make any parenting errors?
I am smiling as I picture us wearing this shirt together..its time to let the world know we are good no GREAT moms.
Stand with me in letting the world know that our addicted children have a disease due to no fault of our own.
The greatest love and respect for all the GREAT addict's moms and their families...
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Visit The Addict's Mom at: http://addictsmom.com/?xg_