Thursday, October 8, 2020

STEP WORK 10/8/20

October 8 , 2020 
Life Transformation With Spiritual Support From Scripture And The 12 Steps


Psalm 9 v 1
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


Step 12
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of Gods grace and these Steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice Gods principles in all our affairs.


Gratitude leaves no room for a lousy attitude ! It has been a long difficult road and it is Miracle I am still alive .These are the words of most who are in Recovery. By now, most know without a shadow of a doubt ,if it weren't for Gods amazing grace, mercy, and His divine love and intervention in our lives we would have died prematurely.Somewhere in an abandoned house or on a lonely street corner, in the back of a car or in someones basement. Possibly in a jail cell or hospital bed! You get the picture ! We all were slaves in chains sentenced to die in misery and hopelessness. Alone, isolated, and crippled by fear , unable to breath wishing , death would come and the final curtain would close. At my lowest Gods amazing grace was shown and I received a super natural help that cannot be explained. Strength was received and I was able to leave the darkness ! For the first time in my life I experienced hope and joy . Life was a gift and somewhere along the journey I had been deceived and taken off course . Gods gift of life and my new freedom have given me a purpose ! I want everyone who's suffers like I once did to know their is away and too never give up. God hears your prayers and counts your tears ! His hearts aches for your return and He wants too give you the same grace and freedom He gave me ! I celebrate Him everyday and their is not enough words too truly express or show how much gratitude and love I have for Him.God loves you more than you could ever imagine, and He is earnestly and anxiously waiting for your return. Cry out to Him everyday and He will set you free , its a guarantee and a promise His only Son Jesus died for. 

Galatians 4:4-7 – "But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, "Abba, Father." Now you are no longer a slave but God's own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir."

By Joseph Dickerson Recovery Connections Network

No comments:

Post a Comment