Thursday, October 1, 2020

October 1 ,2020 Life Transformation With Spiritual Support From Scripture And The 12 Steps

October 1 ,2020 
Life Transformation With Spiritual Support From Scripture And The 12 Steps



Psalm 34:4-6
I sought the lord ,and He answered ; he delivered me from all my fears.Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called,and the lord heard Him ; he saved him out of all his troubles.


Step 2
Came to believe that God could restore us to sanity.




I like many thought I was unworthy and beyond help. Life for me was a train wreck ! Everything I tried failed and as time went on life to me was painful and pointless.I prayed and asked for help but became very discouraged when life stayed the same. My self-medicating ways only made things worse. I saw nothing good in me or others and at one point death was a welcomed friend who never came thankfully. God was listening and watching ! I cannot explain it ,but one day I woke up with a new strength. For the first in my life I was able to say no to my self medicating ways and walk away literally from the self made prison I was living in. God my creator and loving father was listening he infused my spirit with supernatural strength. He set me free 17 years ago ! The psalm is true and He wants to do the same for you. 


Acts 12:7
And behold, an angel of the Lord suddenly appeared and a light shone in the cell; and he struck Peter’s side and woke him up, saying, “Get up quickly.” And his chains fell off his hands.


By Joseph Dickerson Recovery Connections Network

No comments:

Post a Comment