Monday, May 4, 2020

Returning to the Lord - His Mansion Ministries May 2020 Newsletter


May 2020 Newsletter 
David
Returning to the Lord
   



David is a recipient of the Lord's infinite love and mercy. His humanness allowed him to stray, but it was Christ in his heart that always brought him back.  After almost 10 years of drinking that led to hospitalization, acute partial paralysis and near cirrhotic liver damage; doctors advised him that if he continued drinking he would be dead within 3 months.

 David was faced with a decision and in the fall of 2014, he became a Resident at His Mansion. Here he began to understand the importance of relationships with himself, others, and God. "I found true joy and moments of real peace for the first time in my adult life." This realization slowly came to David during his year attending classes and working in this Christ-centered community. "I was met with supernatural physical, emotional, and spiritual healing by the hand of the Lord. It was a profound, experiential time of seeing, hearing, and feeling God move in my life and in my heart. It was real, and it was good."

Unfortunately, the transition home in 2017 gradually proved difficult. "I conformed back to the world instead of letting what I learned [at His Mansion] play out...I felt such intense pain and my instinctual reaction was to reach for alcohol."
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
r.


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment