Friday, March 27, 2020

Mansion Update


Mansion Update
Dear Friend,

     I thought you would appreciate an update about how we are getting along in spite of the Coronavirus. The most important thing is that we continue to minister to the young men and women the Lord has sent to us. We are staying open for them, while exercising wise precautions.

     It has been a hard couple of weeks, but we are in good spirits. The virus causes lots of challenges, but our staff has risen to the occasion-giving of themselves daily, minute by minute.

     Some steps we are taking to keep the virus at bay include; cleaning and disinfecting according to CDC recommendations, limiting the number of trips away from the property, not allowing outside visitors-except to receive deliveries of food and other necessities. The most far-reaching one is the delaying of taking in new Residents.  I look forward to the time when we can open back up and see lots of new faces.

     We will remain vigilant as we look to the Lord for our provision and protection; and we thank you for being an important part of that provision. I realize that this is a very difficult time for everyone and you may be even facing real and horrific struggles. So please allow us to pray for you. Just email me at info@hismansion.com with any requests.

     I want to keep God's Word and perspective in the forefront of my mind, looking to Him for hope and guidance. Psalm 62:5-8 reads:

-Yes, my soul, finds rest in God; my hope comes from Him.
-Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
-My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
-Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.

Praise the Lord and blessings to you,


Ed Perrine, CEO

STAY CONNECTED:

Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by infotech@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment