Friday, September 7, 2018

Through The Twelve Steps With Spiritual Support From Scripture

Romans 6 v 14 - For sin (addiction > idolatry) will have no mastery over you, because you are not under law but under grace. (GODS BIG BOOK)

STEP 1. We admitted we were powerless over our addictions and compulsive behaviors, that our lives had become unmanageable.


I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. Romans 7:18 NIV
(GODS BIG BOOK)

In order to break the Spiritual chains that bind you we must speak spiritual truth over our lives. Daily you must tell yourself my chains no longer have the power to hold me because I believe in Jesus Christ and He died for my Sins (addictions). Addictions and vices of this world are designed to control your life !They were designed by your Spiritual adversary to steal your peace, joy, love, and sanity. Life and death lie in the tongue and have you ever noticed you say something and then it happens,well that was not a coincidence! So  we must speak Positive Spiritual Truth into our physical worlds over our lives , so the supernatural forces holding those chains that bind you Lose their grip  and you become free.


Romans 6 v 23 -For the payoff of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.(GODS BIG BOOK)





By Joseph Dickerson/
Recovery Connections Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com Psalm 103 v 3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!


No comments:

Post a Comment