Friday, September 7, 2018

 
 
"I  grew up in Crossville TN and had a great family growing up. We didn’t have much, but we were always there for each other. Once I got a little older, the family business started doing well and we had a little more, so we started going on vacations and living the good life. We would go to the lake every weekend and enjoy water sports.
“I started racing cars in 1998 and won a championship in 1999. I had a bad accident in 2007, I lost my right leg, and ended up in a coma. My doctor started prescribing me pain medicationand it was downhill from there. By the beginning of 2008, I had already begun to abuse pain pills.
“I started going to pill mills better known as “pain management“ and buying what I couldn’t get off the street. That cost me my family; five kids and a beautiful wife. It got to the point where I was sneaking around behind their backs taking out money against my retirement to get high.
“I just couldn’t quit the f#$*ing pills. That’s when I found Narconon. It wasn’t easy for me, but it was one of the best things I have ever done. Swallowing my pride and packing my bags was hard, but I knew that was the only way to get my life back from the pills. “The sauna program made me feel clean, better and healthier than I had been since my accident. The objectives part was hard, but I finally had a clear mind and wasn’t constantly thinking about the past and my regrets.




 Then it came to the life skills. Life skills were hard. It wasn’t easy facing all my demons, but it gave me a lot of peace of mind and relief from everything I had been through and put others through. I got to take a fresh look at who I really was. I hadn’t been the man my wife fell in love with and I wasn’t the person or the father I wanted to be. I was always lying, sneaking around, and putting myself and those I love the most in jeopardy.”
“Today though, I am very happy, clear-minded, and ready to start being the husband, father, son, brother and the overall person my family and I deserve.
“I would recommend Narconon to anyone. You just gotta be tough
and get through it. Anything that comes easy isn’t good,
although it might seem that way. It’s the things that are hard that make you a better and stronger person.”
“I would recommend Narconon to anyone. You just gotta be tough and get through it. Anything that comes easy isn’t good, although it might seem that way. It’s the things that are hard that make you a better and stronger person.”
—Tony C., Narconon Graduate
 
Narconon New Life Retreat offers beautiful and comfortable facilities matched with a highly successful non 12 step program which results in higher success rate
 

Finding The Music

The journey back from drug addiction is different for each of us.  No matter where we come from or how our addiction affected us we can all learn from each other.
 

Stepping Stones to Recovery

 Life before Narconon was pretty much a big game to me, just not a survival one.  Life got to the point that I started to get amused by pain and I didn’t even care about anything anymore
 

Got My Life Back

How does someone wind up addicted to drugs? The truth is each person’s descent into drug addiction is different. This amazing story shows us a different perspective on how a person becomes addicted to drugs.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment