We must be united in the war against addiction! My mission is to unite organizations,support groups, and everyone else who needs a helping hand. I am here to educate equip and develop a Recovery resource Network. My hope is that everyone gets the help they need and no one is left behind or alone in their fight for freedom from addiction. Join me and lets fight the good fight! Our Philosophy: Instigate, Agitate, Educate, and Liberate!
Jesus Christ is the Truth the Life the Way !
FINAL Walk with the Angels/ROCKFEST Volunteer Meeting
Walk with the Angels/ROCKFEST Volunteer Meeting
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Well here we are days away from the City of Angels biggest fundraiser of the year. This will be the FINAL volunteer meeting prior to the event. Please join us for pizza at the Dwyer Center so we can discuss COA's volunteer needs to make these 3 events a huge success!
We have 3 events coming up that are huge to the City of Angels and our ability to continue our mission of helping others conquer their addictions. All of these events are now being held at the festival grounds in Mercer County Park. This year we have volunteer needs over a two day period and various times.
I will list below some of our needs for volunteers so you can attend this meeting with an idea of the areas we need fulfill. The success of these events depends on the cooperation of our COA volunteers coming together as the great team they are.
The Events & Fundraising Committees have done an outstanding job this year. They have planned and arranged an event that we feel is going to WOW you! We also now have our raffle license so we will be offering a Super 50/50, Daily 50/50's and we are raffling off a New Schwinn Signature Cruiser Bicycle courtesy of the Bike Rack in Hightstown.
Please see below the dates and times of each volunteer opportunity and we are very appreciative to any time you can offer for these events.
Friday, September 14th 6-10pm
Load truck, pick up Shirts & Unload at the park, Kick Off of ROCKFEST & FREE Community Picnic Honoring Our Volunteers
* Load the truck at the Dwyer Center 12pm
* Pick Up Shirts at Aztec Grapics 1pm
* Unload at the Festival Grounds 1:30pm
* Set-up at Festival Grounds 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Community Picnic & Rockfest
* Grilling, Food Serving, etc 6pm - 7:30pm
* Selling Raffles 6pm - 9:45pm
* Merchandise Tent 6pm - 10:00pm
* Remembrance Tent 6pm - 10:00pm
* COA Information Tent 6pm - 10:00pm
* Donation Table & Ticket Handout at the Gates 6pm - 9:00pm
* Green Room (Hosptality tent for the bands) 6pm - 10:00pm
* Donation Table & Ticket Handout at the Gates 2pm - 8:00pm
* Merchandise Tent 2pm - 10:00pm
* Remembrance Tent 2pm - 10:00pm
* COA Information Tent 2pm - 10:00pm
* Green Room (Hosptality tent for the bands) 2pm - 10:00pm
* Break down and load up take back to Dwyer 10pm - 12:00am
The list could get added to. If you have any questions, comments or if you can not attend the meeting but are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your interested in volunteering but can not attend please me us Your Name, Email Address, Phone number, Volunteer area you are interested in volunteering for and the hours you would like to volunteer. Thank you in advance for your continued support.