Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27 CHP 32 v 5 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM


Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt .I said to myself ," I will confess my rebellion to the Lord ." And you forgave me ! All my guilt is gone. (GODS BIG BOOK)


STEPS


4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.



Need I say anymore about how important it is to get rid of all the hurts pains rejections the wrongs we have done and all the reasons we self medicate. The Psalm covers theses steps in two sentences. Clear your conscience and you will discover freedom you have never knew existed. I have found living life without God my way left me addicted broken and not wanting to live. Surrender your Life to god ask Him to help you live His way confess to Him your (sins) in prayer receive His forgiveness and thank Him for the freedom.



1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment