- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
April 12 Chp 28 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM
The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. he helps me,and my heart is filled with joy .I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (GODS BIG BOOK)
STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
Alone , unsurrendered , and addicted made life miserable and unbearable. Sincerely commiting Step one gave me hope .Step two the burdens of life began to get lighter .Step three I was beginning to realize alone was miserable , but with God I was happy and at peace. I still had alot of work to do but at least I was not alone and I found hope and joy in life through GOD.
Romans 12 ; 2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson