Friday, May 16, 2014



When I arrived here at Narconon I was scared, beat up, and feeling worthless.  I wasn’t sure what to think of the program at first.  The only thing I was sure of was that I had enough of the way I was living.  After Sauna I felt great and things started to make sense.  I learned to communicate and confront things in my life.  I learned to communicate and confront things in my life.  I learned a lot of tools that will help me overcome any obsticles in my way.  And I have gained my self confidence back.  It’s amazing the transition that I’ve experienced in this short time.  I am very thankful for all the staff and students who helped me.  I am now ready to start my life and be the person I truly am, happy and successful.  - Jim W.
The Narconon Program helped me get my life back.  When I first got to Louisiana I was a mess.  I didn’t want to do anything and I griped about everything I did.  But now that im finished I feel like I can go back home and stay clean and do big things.  I’ve never felt so good in my life.  It’s not an easy program but it’s all worth it in the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment