I arrived here at Narconon I was scared, beat up, and feeling
worthless. I wasn’t sure what to think of the program at first. The
only thing I was sure of was that I had enough of the way I was living.
After Sauna I felt great and things started to make sense. I learned
to communicate and confront things in my life. I learned to communicate
and confront things in my life. I learned a lot of tools that will
help me overcome any obsticles in my way. And I have gained my self
confidence back. It’s amazing the transition that I’ve experienced in
this short time. I am very thankful for all the staff and students who
helped me. I am now ready to start my life and be the person I truly
am, happy and successful. - Jim W.
The Narconon Program helped me get my life back. When I first got to Louisiana I was a mess. I didn’t want to do anything and I griped about everything I did. But now that im finished I feel like I can go back home and stay clean and do big things. I’ve never felt so good in my life. It’s not an easy program but it’s all worth it in the end.
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help