Wednesday, May 7, 2014



MAY 7 v 24 v 25 v 26 v 27 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB 
So listen to me, my sons,
and pay attention to my words.
Don’t let your hearts stray away toward her.
Don’t wander down her wayward path.
For she has been the ruin of many;
many men have been her victims.
Her house is the road to the grave.
Her bedroom is the den of death.

STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

The proverb is talking about an adulterous woman but when I read the verses all I can think is this describes addiction to a T .There is not much more , I can say , except there is hope and you don't have to die to get sober . The next person who reaches out to you to help accept it . God always sends us help but we are so busy doing for us that we miss his voice in every situation . God has a plan , and you dieing a premature death is not it .
Matthew 11 :29 - Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
By :Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment