Saturday, May 3, 2014

MAY 3 v 7 v 8  TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
    Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
 Then you will have healing for your body
    and strength for your bones.



STEP 11 -  Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.


 Its a no brainer to think , no wonder we got issues with our health. Age has nothing to do with declining health . When caught up in active addiction the last thing we think about is the damage we do to our bodies . I am forty two and have been struggling with some condition that the doctors have no idea why it presents itself and my age is also confusing them . About a month ago my attacks became more and more frequent , robbing me of sleep , joy , and peace . Leaving me with unshakeable fear , worry  ,and spirit crushing doubt. I have recently found a new doctor who told me that this will eventually become permanent . Well I am not receiving that for my life . God has given me fourteen years of sobriety  a beautiful wife who I want to grow old with a wonderful son who needs his papa .I can can do two things here accept it lay down and die or throw my hands up to heaven and give it all to Jesus . At my rock bottom I gave it to Jesus fourteen years ago and just like my addictions I have to trust and give Him this . This past Wednesday APRIL 30  I attended a healing service and getting there was just one of the miracles I received that night . The spirit of fear was cast out and my old cardio vascular system was replaced with a new one , It has been three nights and four days and I am symptom free and I thank Jesus every minute of every day . I just got to hold on to GOD  ! His Proverb is a promise and steps one thru eleven are the key to recovery and healing . 

PSALMS 30:2 -  Oh Lord my God , I cried out to you ,and you healed me.

By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment