- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, May 23, 2014
MAY 23 v 29 v 30 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
Who has anguish? Who has sorrow?
Who is always fighting? Who is always complaining?
Who has unnecessary bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?
It is the one who spends long hours in the taverns,
trying out new drinks.
STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
Do I need to add to the Proverb certainly not .The Bible clearly tells us that alcohol does wreck lives . Alcohol does not control you and yes you can stop drinking but it will be the toughest fight of your life and Detoxification from Alcohol will require medical assistance . There are millions who have overcome Alcohol and so will you . Never quit trying to quit !
Matthew 16 : 24 : 27 - Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
By Joseph Dickerson