- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Thursday, May 29, 2014
May 29 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
The godly care about the rights of the poor;
the wicked don’t care at all.
STEP 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
This one is easy for those of us who know a what it is like to be poor ,spiritually broken , and morally bankrupt . The scary part is when we are that low in life , good or bad don't mean nothing . Addiction has a uncanny way of given you tunnel vision . Steps one through five will help you discover the truth in the Proverb. Step five specifically will release you from living in a prison of regret and you will begin to care about yourself and others.
John 15 : 9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.