Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MAY 13 v 16 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
 
Wise people think before they act;
fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness.

 
STEP 7 - Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

How can you be wise when your a numb skull .That is what drugs and alcohol do to you make you a numb skull . Your an idiot if you think that you have everything under control and the life of addiction in which you live is normal. The enemy of your soul (addiction) wants to steal , torture , and eventually kill . I could not see any of this when I was lost in my world .That is what it was my world and I had all the answers . I was sick with pride , foolishness , guilt , depression , fear , insecurities , anger , and the list goes on . Addiction helped me build a wall , at first I thought these walls would keep me safe and protect me . The walls I discovered were a trap , a Dungeon built for my torture , a palace of pain and sorrows . Sixteen years was my sentence ! Some get life and others never get out . Look I do not know you , but I do know what it is like to live in that Dungeon ,to think I have all the answers and nobody loves me or even cares . Addiction is a cruel task master and it will continue to tell you want to hear because it wants you caged and silent or just dead prematurely. Stop listening to the lies and listen to the cries of loved ones . Pray for the hand of the Lord too give you sight too find the twelve steps out of that Dungeon .

2 Timothy 3 v 16 - All scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right .


By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment