- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, January 7, 2013
2012 Winter Wish Gala Raises Over $2 Million
We ushered our 10th annual gala into a new decade by unveiling a new name – The Winter Wish Gala – and moving the event to Gotham Hall in New York City. In attendance at the gala, which allowed us to show gratitude to those who support our important work and help us reach families in need, were more than 500 distinguished guests and friends, and over $2 million was raised for our cause.
The Winter Wish Gala was hosted by Maria Bartiromo of CNBC. Gala honorees included JPMorgan Chase & Co. Vice Chariman James B. Lee, Jr.; National Basketball Association, represented by Commissioner David Stern and Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver; and Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive of WPP.
A special tribute was awarded to MusiCares, and the winners of the MLB Commissioner’s Play Healthy Awards were recognized by CJ Wilson, All-Star pitcher for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.