- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
A graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has invented ice cubes that can warn drinkers when they’ve consumed too much alcohol, ABC News reports.
Dhairya Dand came up with the idea after he suffered an alcohol-induced blackout. The incident inspired him to invent ice cubes that change colors in response to the amount of alcohol a person consumes. An instrument called an accelerometer tracks how often the glass is raised to someone’s lips, while a timer helps estimate how intoxicated the person is, according to the news report.A light encased in the waterproof ice cube will flash green to signal a first drink. When the ice cube flashes yellow, it indicates a person’s alcohol level is rising. A red flashing ice cube is a warning to stop drinking. The ice cube can send a text message to someone to let them know the person needs assistance.