Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7 CHP 18 v 30 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


As for God His way is perfect.

The lords word is flawless (GODS BIG BOOK)

He shields all who take refuge in Him.


STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God .



It took me along time to realize how much I needed God ,until the shame and fear became unbearable. The game was also getting old and God only knew how much longer my luck or His grace was gonna hold out .Life for me became a self scripted movie. I should have received the Grammy for best actor and best supporting actor in a Drama. I played duel roles in life and with me ,It was like a box of chocolates you never knew what you were gonna get. Like a light switch they could be turned off and on in an instant. Sitting writing and reflecting ,I can see how i got so caught up in self that I couldn't see how low my life had become and blind too so much more so i settled. On my own ,unprotected acting out every scene of life manipulating the script to suit ME ,MYSELF ,and I . I was so full of me there was no room for God. God patiently waited for to come to the end of myself. Sorry and sad I was for along time because of the life I had been living.I never want to forget those sorrows because they led be to God who promises bright new tomorrows. 


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson





No comments:

Post a Comment