Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Trust The Process πŸ”‘ | OWN Sobriety

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

Trust The Process

Life can be hard.  I like to be in control and a big part of my past two years has been about learning patience.  I like to think there’s always something that I can do to move a process along.  I never say I’m bored because there is always something I can do.  But some things are out of my control.  Sometimes, I have to just have faith and trust the process.  I got a reminder of that today.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 OWN Sobriety, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
OWN Sobriety
110 E Perry St
BlufftonIN 46714-2017

Add us to your address book




Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment