Thursday, September 19, 2019

ADDICTION IS NOT YOUR FAULT 9/19/19

September 19 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 2


Step 2: Came to believe that God could restore us to sanity.  (World Big book)


1 Peter 2:11  (NLV)
11 Dear friends, your real home is not here on earth. You are strangers here. I ask you to keep away from all the sinful desires of the flesh. These things fight to get hold of your soul.  (GODS BIG BOOK)


Inside of every single one of us is a war! If we do not address the Spiritual part of us we will lose it all here in life and the life here after. The struggle is real and impossible without God. Live your Life and work your recovery from a Spiritual perspective and stop blaming yourself and beating yourself up. Start reading Gods Big Book and what it says about you !Listen no more to the critics remove the labels and start fighting your addictions with God. Tell yourself this Morning addiction is not my fault its a By product of myself lacking Gods knowledge about whats really going on inside of my heart . I am suffering from Soul decay and I have a very real Spiritual enemy who wants me to lose here in life so He can win in the here after.

By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases! Jesus Christ has already won your war with addiction!Matthew 8 v 17 This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah,who said, “He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”


No comments:

Post a Comment