Friday, April 19, 2019

April 19 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 3

April 19 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 3




Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God. (World Big Book)



Psalm 119
25 I lie in the dust; revive me by your word.
26 I told you my plans, and you answered. Now teach me your decrees.27 Help me understand the meaning of your commandments, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.28 I weep with sorrow;encourage me by your word.29 Keep me from lying to myself;
give me the privilege of knowing your instructions.
(GODS BIG BOOK)




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment