Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 18 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 12

April 18 , 2019 TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SPIRITUAL TRUTH FROM SCRIPTURE AND THE TWELVE STEPS TODAY STEP 12





Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening due to Gods Grace and the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ on the Cross we try to carry this message to others and to practice His principles in all our affairs. 
(Gods Big Book)




1 Peter 3:15 - But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,    (GODS BIG BOOK)








By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network Psalm 103 v 3- He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

2 comments:

  1. People always said" Clyde? Hes a good ol boy...till he get on that sh--"
    Problem was,I believed them. I thought that minus beer and dope I was a pretty good dude.If I could just get rid of the beer n dope..Id be ok..WRONG
    Time and again Id clean ip and get life about half straigh. Then out of NOWHERE..SNAP!Off to rhe races again..
    My spiritual awakening came when God let me see how truly vile I was through and through and how NOTHING I did was without ulterior motive.That I could do NOTHING,have no peace,serinity or success on my own..I cried out "ICANT DO IT ANYMORE! I NEED YOUR HELP!"At that point my life began to get better.
    Today its not perfect but i live a life of progress and try to convince others like me of the above mentioned facts and save them and their loved ones some of the heartache and hardship this knucklehead went thtough to become spiritually awake and alive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post we would like to share with your permission. Your story brings and the world needs to know.Send us an email and let us it's ok to copy paste and share.

    ReplyDelete