Monday, January 14, 2019

January 14,2019 Through The twelve Steps With Spiritual Truth from Scripture TODAY STEP 11

January 14,2019 Through The twelve Steps With Spiritual Truth from Scripture
TODAY STEP 11

Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for the knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out

Psalm 27 v 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;though war break out against me,even then I will be confident.

God is the same yesterday, today,  tomorrow, and forever ! He is not a man so He can not lie. He knows your future and no matter what your facing He will get you through. Don't give up and hang on , lean not on your own understanding ,in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your path.


Psalm 28:7  The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.


Psalm 103:3 Who pardons all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases; 
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment